Resolving a building violation typically involves several steps, depending on the nature and severity of the violation.
Our Building Violation Expediter web app available on the homepage of BuildingViolation.com takes care of violations for you. Here are some general steps it helps you eliminate:
1. Identify the violation: Start by reviewing the violation notice or citation that you received. Make note of the specific violation(s) listed, as well as any deadlines or fines that may be associated with them.
However, when you enter violation address into the Building Violation Expediter, and answer a few questions, the violation is reviewed by our network of building violation professionals, our registered and licensed Pros. They are assigned to each case individually, as appropriate to their specific license and training; And the web app lets you order the available Pro to respond to the violation.
2. Contact the building department: Reach out to the building department or code enforcement agency that issued the violation notice. Ask for clarification on the violation and what steps you need to take to resolve it. You may also be able to request an extension if you need more time to address the violation.
This maybe a load of extra work for someone busy with something else, but our Pros do it every day. They can access all the information needed to resolve the violation and know the steps to resolve every violation, to save you time on a call to clarity anything.
3. Develop a plan: Once you understand the nature of the violation and what needs to be done to correct it, develop a plan to address the issue. This may involve making repairs, obtaining permits, or submitting plans for review by the building department.
However, this plan will be delivered to you by our Building Violation Expediter web app, right on to its dashboard. It is prepared by our assigned Pros, our available building violation professionals.
4. Take action: Begin taking steps to correct the violation. Depending on the nature of the violation, this may involve hiring a contractor, obtaining permits, or making repairs yourself.
The best and easiest step you can make is to go to our homepage and enter your violation address, to get our Pros to resolve the violation.
5. Follow up with the building department: Once you have taken steps to correct the violation, follow up with the building department or code enforcement agency to ensure that the issue has been resolved. You may need to provide documentation or schedule an inspection to demonstrate that the violation has been corrected. Our Pros can do it for you.
6. Pay any fines: If there are fines associated with the violation, make sure to pay them promptly to avoid additional penalties or legal action.
It’s important to address building violations in a timely manner, as failure to do so can result in additional fines, legal action, or even the condemnation of the property. If you are unsure of how to proceed, consider consulting with a lawyer or building professional for guidance; Or simply go to our homepage, and enter the violation address – our Pros are waiting for you to respond.